· A broad career platform- Cross regional and multi business development opportunities, equal achievement for everyone.
· A free working atmosphere- Flexible working hours and equal communication mechanism.
· Superior work benefits- Rich rewards and competitive remuneration
ThunderSoft is a provider of operating system technologies, superior products and solutions, experts in mobile, IoT, automotive, and enterprise. Founded in 2008, through ThunderSoft’s expertise in edge intelligence and operating systems including Android, Linux, Windows and others, a profound middleware, application, and algorithm technology portfolio, strategic partnerships with key semiconductors, components, terminals, software and Internet vendors, and mobile carriers, give us a unique vertical integration advantage across industries.
ThunderSoft is a value-added scaling partner, bringing our customers with innovative, reliable, and commercial-ready products and solutions for the fields of IoT and Intelligent connected vehicle. ThunderSoft has established joint ventures individually with Qualcomm, Arm and Intel. Meanwhile, the company operates joint laboratories with Qualcomm, Intel, Microsoft, Arm, Samsung, and Sony, among many others.
Headquartered in Beijing, Thundersoft operates 17 R&D centers and offices globally in Beijing, Nanjing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Xian, Shenyang and Dalian, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Silicon Valley, and Helsinki. We can provide global customers with convenient and efficient technical services and local support.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In this position you will:
1. Independently complete the localization test in the region
2. According to the test case, complete the test and provide reliable test results
3. Continue to follow up the problems generated in the test until an effective closed
4. Cooperate with R&D to debug and catch valid Log information
5. On-site support users to resolve regional problems
6. In charge of design and optimization local specific cases
1. General recruitment of bachelor degree or above in communication system or related majors.
2. Known well about local mobile network composition and related operator information
3. Skilled use ADB, QXDM or other Debug tools is preferred
4. Familiar with Android system and basic test methods
5. Experience in relevant mobile phone localization testing is preferred