- Work From Home (Permanent Arrangement)
- Young, energetic and supportive team!
- Diversified and inclusive culture, integrity & high performance
- Managing the day-to-day activities & delegating tasks to the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the virtual team.
- Excellent Communication skills ; a trilingual candidate) and team leadership skills, data driven/analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 2 year of BPO supervisory / Team Lead experience.
- Exposure to interpretation, working with US-clients in a service industry, working in a virtual environment, working night shifts, multi-lingual languages/team members is a plus.
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.