As Network Administrator, you are responsible to plan, implement, oversee and maintain network and network security infrastructure and related projects as well as providing level-2/3 support on the day- to-day operations and ensuring network and network security infrastructure are in optimal performance.
- Design, deploy and manage LANS, WANS, wireless networks, including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers, access points, and other hardware.
- Respond to and resolve request/issues assigned through the ticketing system.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Maximize network performance and improve the resilience of network operations by proactively monitor the performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, implement permanent solutions, scheduling upgrade activities and capacity planning.
- Define and document SOP, best practices, detailed network designs, configurations and other related documentations.
- Ensure the security of the network infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance that in line with IT security policy.
- Provide after-hours support for infrastructure related emergencies as well as maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Assist with vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations.
- Manage vendors and ensure services deliverable.
- Coach and guide team members to support the corporate group’s network and network security Infrastructure.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Collaborating with other departments to support the organization’s cybersecurity framework.
- Any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience with network and network security administration preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently..
- Enthusiasm for continual learning, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Team player who can perform under pressure and tight deadline.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, VPN, switches, wireless controllers, IPPBX/VOIP.
- Strong understanding of core networking and cloud technologies, switching and internet routing technologies.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines.