Petron Malaysia is an emerging and rapidly evolving Asian oil company. It is part of Petron Corporation which is the leading oil company in the Philippines. Our integrated refining, distribution, and retailing of world-class petroleum products help meet the country’s growing energy needs and contributes to a more progressive nation. We are dedicated and passionate about our vision – to be the leading provider of total customer solutions in the oil sector and its allied businesses.
We are seeking dynamic & innovative individuals who have the drive to make a difference & are fueled to succeed!
- Coordinate and support Lubes Supply Advisor on all supply and distribution matters related to Lubricants & Specialties (L&S) business in West and East Malaysia.
- Ensuring adequate and timely supply and delivery of L&S products imported from The Philippines and from local blenders to Distributors.
- Responsible to assist L&S organization to deliver, execute sales and marketing programs to achieve planned revenue, volume and margin goals.
- Responsible for Lubes business “purchase-to-pay” & “order-to-cash” processes.
- Develop tools to monitor Distributors’ lube demand with Suppliers, Blenders & Logistic Vendors for order & supply efficiency.
- Work closely with L&S Team members and lubes distributors on logistic support.
- Coordinate logistic & order fulfillment of lubes business model and processes to continually achieve profit, volume and margin plans.
- To also support special projects, including export sales and national accounts.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain, Logistic, Business Administration, Economics. Marketing, and other relevant disciplines with CGPA >3.00.
- Preferably minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with ability to conduct business presentations.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills for both lateral and upward interfaces in the company as well as interfaces with customers and external parties.
At Petron, we are not just in the business of oil, we are also in the business of fueling lives.
We’re thrilled that you’d like to join Petron. Thank you for your application, and have a nice day!