- Responsible for designing, programming and development of application programs
- Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing, support and documentation of solutions
- Support and maintenance for all related projects
- Work closely with team members to develop and test web or windows gaming application systems according to system design documentation
- Manage and provide guidance to junior team members
- Perform requirements gathering, coordinate and manage project deliverables with end users
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or
- We are looking for those with at least 2 or more years experienced in programming
- Have knowledge in C#.NET development, SQL Server and C/C++ would be added advantage.
- Familiar with more than 1 of the following skillsets/ areas XNA, MonoGame, DirectX, OpenGL, Network Programming, Hardware Integration Programming (Magnetic Card Reader & etc.), Parallel Programming & Memory Management Programming.
- Experience in Windows Gaming/ Graphics Development would be an added advantage
- Experience in Casino Related Solution would be an added advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must
- Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn
The job might require the candidate to travel locally and overseas.