- Responsible in preparing daily operation report (timeliness, quality, etc.)；
- Rectify of the causes of operation abnormalities & prepare the correction action plan;
- Summary and archive data (daily, weekly, monthly)；
- Investigating and getting to the root cause of an issue & the improvement plan of timeliness quality indicators；
- Support of regional assessment data.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Logistics or any related field;
- Excellent computer skills, excel intermediate;
- Excellent command of written and verbal Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia as this role requires to deal with Mandarin speaking clients/ stakeholders;
- Multitasking, responsible & willing to learn;
- Able to work under fast-paced environment.