• Undertake to improve and monitor vendors’ performance in terms of
pricing, delivery, quality and service.
• Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders for daily
• To maintain systematic and comprehensive records of the purchasing
activities, as per ISO requirements.
• Processes purchasing-related information for the purpose of updating
and distributing information.
• To ensure all items purchased are the right part at the right cost and sellable to
maximize profit and market share.
• Reduce the on-hand stock level of non-moving items.
• Able to handle stock replenishment & marketing promotion plan.
• Market Intelligent (MI) evaluation is submitted accurately to increase
new items to support sales growth.
• Ensure purchasing activities are complying with ISO requirements and
within the departmental objective.
• Periodic report is updated accurately and submitted on time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply