Info-Tech is a software company offering Complete Cloud HR Software including industry first innovative Face Recognition with GPS Mobile / Tablet Attendance for staff Attendance. Info-Tech cloud HR Software has simple & user friendly yet comprehensive Attendance, Payroll, Leave, Claim, Appraisal & Job costing software modules. Info-Tech mobile app supports iOS & Android with “Your HR matters on the go” slogan. Employees can do attendance, apply leave, view their payslip, tax forms & any messages from HR. Managers will up be updated with live push notification of staff lateness, absent & Leave.
• Handling maintenance agreement including negotiating and discussing between Clients and Management. Obtain approval for any special arrangement or cases.
• Preparing and amending quotations. Also, double-checked on all invoices before sending to Clients.
• Handling and managing all additional headcounts related matters.
• Answering to enquiries and sending draft quotations via email.
• Follow up / collect payment for Maintenance Agreement, additional headcounts and resigned sales person.
• Handling administrative tasks that is assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in related field.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated & independent, customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills, quick learner, and good team player.
• Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
• Able to speak both fluent English and Malay. Ability to speak Mandarin would be an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle difficult customers.
• Candidates MUST be able to start work immediately.