IJM Internship Programme
IJM Internship Programme is designed to provide the opportunity to the undergraduates to bridge academic knowledge with real-world experience.
Through hands-on exposure, the interns will able to gain more technical knowledge and develop their soft skills. With exposure across different functions within the Human Resource division, the interns will gain an in-depth understanding of the field of operations to acquire substantial corporate work experience.
As an intern, you will be exposed to the following areas:
- Exposure to the foundation of Human resources – Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management and Recruitment and Employer Branding.
- Work closely with our Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to provide administrative support.
- Candidate currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management/Human Resource, Psychology or equivalent obtained at least a CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result.
- Minimum three (3) months of internship duration.
- Eligible only for Malaysian students.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.