– To lease out office/ retail space whilst preparing the leasing plan that meets the management’s expectations.
– Issue letter of offer, proposal / Tenancy Agreement, or any related documents to tenants.
– Responsible for all aspects of the Department’s leasing functions including occupancy rates, canvassing the market to identify potential tenants, and initiating negotiations with prospective tenants.
– Conduct ongoing research to keep abreast with market rental rates, occupancy costs, and competitive commercial/retail development.
– Implementing and planning new marketing strategies and ideas.
– To advise and guide tenant(s) on all tenancy, fit-out related procedures,
– To prepare monthly management reports and attend Leasing meetings and present the report with the guidance of the Leasing Manager
– Coordinate event planning meetings across relevant teams and ensure follow-up actions are taken accordingly.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
– At least 3 years (s) of working experience preferably with Property Developers and or reputable Real Estate Agencies.
– Have working experience in Leasing Commercial Office and/or Retail Space and is familiar with basic Leasing procedures
– Able to understand documents such as tenancy agreements and procedure manuals
– Pleasant personality with good presentation and communication skills.
How this career will benefit you?
1. Attractive Salary Package
– EPF, SOCSO & EIS
– Free parking
– Leave Benefits: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Calamity Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Vaccination Leave, etc.
– Medical Reimbursement
3. What Opportunities are offered:
– Able to work immediately upon successful interview
– On-Job-Training & Career Progression
– Excellence chances to develop personal skills such as teamwork, communication
– Involved in business operations and initiatives
– Mentorship and personalized development plan