Hong Leong Bank is looking for young and talented fresh graduates to be part of its IT Graduate Trainee program. The Graduate Trainees will be assigned to mentors who will provide guidance in on-going projects and gain development skills and hands-on practices, both from actual coding and CI/CD process that is required to create and maintain applications. The Graduate Trainee will be able to design, build and support HLB’s own applications.
Throughout the 12-month program, the Graduate Trainees will be required to develop programs/applications based on the projects that are given and will also be required to work with other team-mates from different background, skillsets and different teams in order to understand the flow and the architecture of a specific application.
Fresh graduates / individuals with max 1 year experience, with min criteria CGPA of 3.2
Bachelor Degree in Computing-related fields from local universities
Preferred Skills: –
1. Able to code in one or more of the below languages: Angular, ionic, Java, Swift, NodeJS, kotlin, ansible, groovy
2. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
3. Able to use GIT (Sourcecode Repository)
4. Able to document the code written properly for future references
5. Able to take charge of the tasks that will be given
Shortlisted candidates will have to complete assessments as the next stage.