- Handle and manage a portfolio of clients performing tax compliance and tax advisory (SMEs and PLCs).
- Preparing tax computation.
- Assists in advisory and consultancy work such as appeal to IRB.
- Assists and advice clients on compliance requirements and deadline.
- Preparing return form for employer tax.
- Preparing corporate and personal tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaise with clients and tax officers on tax related issues.
- Assisting managers in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
- Monitor and administer submission of Form CP204 and CP204A.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements/ advisory projects.
- A recognized degree in Accountancy and/ or professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia, CTIM or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates and individuals currently pursuing ACCA, CPA Australia or CTIM are encourage to apply.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficiency in English is essential.
- The ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Required Skill(s): Good Communication Skills, Great Time Management, Continuous Upgrading Technically