We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about making a big impact on Customer Success. The Enterprise Service Engineer will be responsible for delivering high quality consultation and support services on E;s Supply Chain applications to meet our global customers’ Service Level Agreements and operational requirements. The successful candidate will be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to independently work with various internal teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Provide consultation service to customer in addressing business and technical challenges to achieve Customer’s Business Success.
- Understand customer’s business needs and definition of business success.
- Diagnose customer solution’s problems, inefficiencies, and weaknesses.
- Provide advice on solution’s best practices and technical fixes to effectively addressing the issues identified on the solution.
- Active collaboration with cross functional teams in Global environment to ensure effective service recovery and business continuity via incidents identification and resolution.
- Plan and conduct solution deployment and application maintenance in company’s hosting environment, adhering to standards and best practices.
- Plan and manage business solutions transition from project delivery team to Customer Success organization.
- Provide on-call support as part of a global engineering team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ hands-on experience in Java application development, Linux, SQL and other programming languages.
- Experience with Shell scripting language is highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with database technologies such as Oracle and PL/SQL is value added.
- Analytical mindset and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of development methodologies, version control and configuration management.
- A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback and solutions.
- Highly motivated and result-oriented fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Strong learning desire and willingness to learn new technologies on own initiative.