- Ensure timely review of various credit / product programs and monitor underwriting standards
to establish credit assessment robustness is within the bank’s risk appetite
- Ensure all credit policy changes are implemented into credit system timely and accurately.
- Propose alternative when system automation is not possible.
- Deal with various stakeholders, i.e. Underwriters and Business Users before finalizing and
implementing any policy changes to ensure clear communication and readiness from all party
before any changes is implemented.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and screening exercise to effectively identify opportunities and
proactive risk management including new through-the-door booking
- Close monitoring of portfolio caps and triggers of various products to ensure portfolio health is
maintained and recommend appropriate action plan to enhance risk parameters if required.
- Respond to all queries from BNM or external audit to ensure pass audit and compliance
- Tertiary education qualification in Banking / Finance or related discipline
- Preferably 5 years of related working experience & exposure in retail / business banking in the
financial services sector
- Experience in working across consumer lending product
- Good credit and analytical skills in Consumer Banking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good policy writing skill
- Sound knowledge of products, operations, policies and finance practices in Consumer Banking
- Knowledge of credit life cycle