- Market the Bank’s wealth management products (DCI, Investment Link, structured investment, unit trust, etc) and services.
- Analyse customers’ financial requirements and solicit new high-net worth customers to join the Bank’s Privilege
- Banking membership as well as cross sell a full range of consumer products.
- Manage and grow customers in the Privilege Banking Centre and ensure quality customer service is provided at all times.
- Degree or its equivalent, with at least 2 year sales experience.
- Experience in the financial-related industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as self-motivated and committed, with a desire to achieve goals and targets through teamwork.