- To assist in the Data Warehousing system support, development and implementation of new project or on-going changes to business applications at agreed.
- Provide effective and proactive support to business and operations systems with minimal interruption and as per agreed service levels.
- To involve in the vendor deliverables quality supervision, data asset discovery and access, database performance monitoring and tuning.
- Managing System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members.
- Ensure compliance to the internal control and standards and also to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure SDLC documentation for new systems / enhancement is in order as per GIS guideline and procedure.
- Execute corrective & remediation measures with the relevant parties relating to audit findings, ensuring actions are taken within deadline.
- Support in the planning, managing and testing of DRP and BCP of business applications to achieve successful fail-over when the situation arises.
- Be guided in the follow-up on commitments related to audit finding, ensuring actions are taken within deadline.
- Be guided in managing and controlling changes to the application objects to ensure integrity of the system.
- Degree in computer science or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5-year experience as a data warehousing architect
- Technical skills
- Strong SQL skill is a must
- MS SQL 2019 Database
- Experience on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – ETL
- Knowledge on ODBC, API
- Knowledge of SAS (BI Tool)
- Microsoft Office